Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: The mush thread

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    AKKKKKKK..sometimes I cant take it...too much love ...too much emotion and feeling....Too mushy for me....but there are times when I luv it..*G*..and cant get enough...
    So here it is for you people who cant take your hands off the keyboard when that internet love logs on..For those of you who type with one hand...For those of you who stick things in you're hard drive out of pure lust...THE MUSH THREAD...You can be sickening here...and nobody will roll their eyes...You can whisper sweet nothings and not a soul will laugh...(no promises)...
    Yep this is for...Mel and War...and Hank and 2...Rant and his flavor of the week..*G*..and last but not least Past7 and her smilies and everyone who feels the need to say ..DAMN YOU MAKE ME WET OR HARD!!..and stuff ..You just never know once in a while I might express my feelings here and shock everyone..*L*
    So go ahead..I know you wanna....do it...*closes eyes and cover ears*
    its safe now.. smile

  2. #2
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    blush You ...you..know about me & my ... smilies??! B..b but .. it was only meant to be a fling!..a night of wanton abandon!! 1luvu *siiiiiigghh*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    *L*@ "flavor of the week"..just saw that wrefresed

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sits on non's lap 'n smooches him*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My flavour of the week is not unlike Willy Wonka's ever lasting gob-stopper.....it lasts a loooooooooooong time....very smooth on the pallete too.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *walks in...projectile vomits...walks out* kotzen

    [This message has been edited by Kerala (edited April 04, 2001).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GOOD that means that mel and I can cyber on the mush board....he he heeeee....*WARRIOR GRINS*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOHHHHHh....MUSH!!! *G*......I love mush!...There is however a difference in mush and sickening *G* *LOL*.....btw...heidi...you make me wet *EG*.....and flavor of the week....had to clean my coffee off my screen when I read that *G* ...*comes back often for her daily dose of mush*...

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FIRST of all...*loves heidi for making this thread* you're gonna regret it though...you have NO clue how mushy we get....we even make each other sick sometimes *L

    Hank *happy lil sigh* where to begin...you've were there for me first as a friend, and over time you've become my best friend, someone i share everything with.

    I'll never quite understand how someone so young could show me how to love unconditionally, but you show me over and over HOW it should be done....even when i push you away and fuck up *L

    OK...before I make everyone (heidi) puke...I'd just like to thank you for letting me know over and over no matter what happens, I'll always have a friend *kotc* LOVE YA!!! *S




    [This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited April 03, 2001).]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *clears throat and tries to get back on topic*


    Missing You
    by John Seabrook


    My heart aches within from missing you,
    My lips long for the feel of kissing you,
    Right now all I need is to gently touch your skin,
    To look into your eyes and see deep within,
    Just one warm embrace,
    Just to look upon your face,
    Just one little touch,
    From the one I love so much,
    If I could gaze upon your smile,
    For just a little while,
    To know that you miss me too,
    As I'm thinking of you,
    To hear the sound of you breathe,
    Knowing you'll never leave,
    To see you walk up to me,
    Then embrace you tenderly,
    To just be with the one who's sent my heart reeling,
    And brought about this downpour of emotion and feeling,
    I sit here alone in my office tonight,
    And pray that somehow this all turns out right,
    I've never been one to do more taking than giving,
    I'm not well off but I work hard for a living,
    I've told you many thoughts that weren't borrowed or bought,
    And in lifetime, who would have thought,
    That I have found someone who was just meant for me,
    I can't explain the magic or why this should be,
    But there is one thing that I know for certain,
    That this just ain't over till one of us draws the final curtain,
    For I've seen an angel and I want you to know,
    If it's my choice to make, I'll never let you go,
    Don't know what life holds, maybe there's no reason or rhyme,
    To think you may be mine in a matter of time,
    And though I cannot touch you and we are now apart,
    My Love, you do dwell, so deep within my heart.


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •